Nour ElNemr is a designer who works with children at 57357 by conducting art workshops to inspire them by famous painters.
In an art workshop on Picasso's self portraits, Mohamed, 6, was inspired and drew an image of himself and these beautiful unique squares. Mohamed believed that strengths exists within.Nour ElNemr adapted Mohamed's design for Fabrea's bedding and bath linens. For every purchase of the Dreamer & the Realist, Fabrea will give away bedding items to 57357 cancer hospital.
Comes as a package of 6 items
- Duvet cover
- a cover for your duvet/ quilt. It acts as its protector and yours! As you want to have the fabric touching your skin to be natural cotton.
- Embroidery as a U shape
- First Sheet
- Flat sheet with embroidery to bend over the duvet cover
- 4 Pillowcases
- The pillowcases are shaped like a rectangle with an opening from the side to insert your pillow.
A sateen weave with 500 threads per square inch (500 TC) of 100% long-staple Egyptian Cotton. This weave is widely used by 5 Star hoteliers because of its soft feel and shiny look.
- Solid color
- Sateen weave giving it a silky soft feel and a shiny look
- Cooling in summer
- Breathable weaving
- Recommended for sensitive skin
- High Durability
- Pillow Shams
Made in Egypt
CARE: MACHINE WASH at 50°C /122°F WITH LIKE COLORS, DO NOT USE OXIDISING CHLORINE BASED BLEACHING AGENTS, DRY WELL, FOLD AND IRON.