Inspired by Joan Miro, a world-renowned Spanish painter, Malak Assem, 9, drew a sky full of stars which she called "the hope". She quickly translated Joan miro’s masterpiece into a boy holding a balloon with all of these stars of hope around him.
Malak's idea of hope is to finish her treatment and go out to the world.
Nour ElNemr designed Malak's drawing for Fabrea's Egyptian Cotton Bedding & Bath items. For every purchase of the Dreamer, Fabrea Home will give away bedding items to 57357 cancer hospital.
Comes as a package of 6 items
- Duvet cover
- a cover for your duvet/ quilt. It acts as its protector and yours! As you want to have the fabric touching your skin to be natural cotton.
- Embroidery as a U shape
- First Sheet
- Flat sheet with embroidery to bend over the duvet cover
- 4 Pillowcases
- The pillowcases are shaped like a rectangle with an opening from the side to insert your pillow.
A sateen weave with 500 threads per square inch (500 TC) of 100% long-staple Egyptian Cotton. This weave is widely used by 5 Star hoteliers because of its soft feel and shiny look.
- Solid color
- Sateen weave giving it a silky soft feel and a shiny look
- Cooling in summer
- Breathable weaving
- Recommended for sensitive skin
- High Durability
- Pillow Shams
Made in Egypt
CARE: MACHINE WASH at 50°C /122°F WITH LIKE COLORS, DO NOT USE OXIDISING CHLORINE BASED BLEACHING AGENTS, DRY WELL, FOLD AND IRON.